I have to say that I really love all the new sets from Buxom and I can’t wait till we get them here (will we have them here?!) because so far I can see them only at US Sephora. The package looks so cool and I’d really love to get the eye liners and lip glosses sets.
Buxom City Slickers ($72 Value), $39
A dazzling, eight-piece mini lip color collection that features four Big & Healthy Lip Sticks and four Big & Healthy Lip Polishes. This set is geared toward “Buxom Girls,” who live for jet-setting around the globe. Each lovely lipstick and lip polish is infused with antioxidant vitamins E and A to keep lips soft, smooth and protected. Wear one or layer two for a one-of-a-kind fabulous look wherever you land.
This set contains:
- 4 x 0.07 Mini Big & Healthy Lip Polishes in Amber (washed peach), Brandi (candied plum), Denise (cool pink), and Michelle (raspberry rose)
- 4 x 0.05 oz Mini Big & Healthy Lip Sticks in Bombay (poppy rose), Marrakech (beige nude), Fresno (blackberry wine), and Vienna (pink lilac)
Buxom Really Good Lines ($60 Value), $28
A variety pack of six mini eyeliners in a range of inspiring shades.This set of petite Buxom Eyeliners are perfectly sized for travel and come in a long-wearing formula without parabens. Like any good pick-up line, they are smooth and pack a sexy punch.
This set contains 6 x 0.01 oz Eyeliners in:
- No. 1: “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” (bright turquoise)
- No. 2: “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?” (violet purple)
- No. 3: “Are you a parking ticket? You’ve got fine written all over you.” (pearl white)
- No. 4: “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put “U” and “I” together.” (black)
- No. 5: “Are those sexy legs tired? You’ve been running through my mind.” (espresso)
- No. 6: “You must be a thief because you stole my heart.” (gold with silver micro glitter)
Samantha’s Smoky Eye, $42
Now you can get yourself an eye shadow with a cute puppy and a do name!
Be sure to get yourself these eye shadows if you love dogs because Bare Escentuals is making a charitable contribution to Canine Companions for Independence-a non-profit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained assistance dogs.
The eye shadows are called
Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow
Take a look at all the shadows which are named after dogs