Tag: Chanel get the look
Long time readers will know that I am a huge fan of a dark lip, so I am obviously loving the beauty look from the latest Chanel show. Lucia Pica kept the face and eye makeup minimal to make it look fresh and modern.
On the lips she used the new products which will be a part of the Autumn collection (out in July), and, no doubt, will be a big hit: ROUGE ALLURE VELVET EXTRÊME in N°130 Rouge Obscur and ROUGE COCO GLOSS in N°816 Laque Noire.
Other products used for the look were:
For those who were wondering how to create the look from CHANEL Ready-to-Wear Spring/Summer 2013 Show, here are the details.
Makeup was created by Peter Philips and he used the following products:
Skin prepared with HYDRA BEAUTY SERUM
- VITALUMIÈRE Satin Fluid Makeup
- ÉCLAT LUMIRE Highlighter Face Pen
- CORRECTEUR PERFECTION Long Lasting Concealer
- POUDRE UNIVERSELLE COMPACTE Natural Finish Pressed Powder
- No blush
- ILLUSION d’OMBRE Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in