Tag: cream for discolouration
You all know that I love my Clarins skincare, but since I’ve already tried most of their products for my skin type (some of them I have re-purchased more than once), I’ve decided to try some other brands, along with Clarins.
And the brands that I’ve decided to add to my routine are REN and Ole Henrikson. I already posted several features about REN, (speaking of REN, I am really intrigued by this new product) and it’s the first time I am writing about Ole Henriksen actually.
I’d like to share about the face cream that I’ve been loving a lot lately – Sheer Transformation Creme.
- Actiwhite™ and licorice: Prevents and corrects discolouration and evens skin tone with an effective combination of pea extract and sugar.
- Vitamin C: Stimulates collagen production.
- Fruit and beta hydroxy acids: Retexturises and soothes lines.
- Sandalwood, geranium, licorice and chamomile: Soothes, replenishes, balances and purifies the skin.
- Vitamin E: Heals, restores and nourishes the skin.
But does that all work?