Tag: Guerlain and Pucci
Guerlain’s summer 2012 makeup collection Terra Azzura is a collaboration of Olivier Échaudemaison, Guerlain Creative Director and Laudomia Pucci, Pucci Image Director. It is inspired by a “Winter Capri” print from the Pucci’s achieves.
TERRA AZZURRA BRONZING POWDER & BLUSH £51 /€68
The powder, which is the star of the collection, combines Guerlain’s legendary Terracotta powder and Emilio Pucci’s iconic prints. This is a hybrid of bronzer and blusher with four shades and lightweight formula.
- For a natural effect: apply just the bronzing shade all over the face.
- For a bronzed complexion: blend the three blusher shades and sweep along the top of the cheekbones to sculpt the face.
The packaging is a rounded form created in ebony-coloured varnished wood, it also comes with an accessory pouch printed with the Pucci motif.
The cult Guerlain product, Meteorites, which were created in 1987 now also contain a corrective blue peal in a nod to Pucci.
- Corrective effect: blue and pink counter the yellow tones in tired complexions.
- Skin-evening effect: beige and orange warm up the complexion and create an even tan.
- Illuminating effect: ivory and white gold are light reflectors without a whitening effect.
TERRACOTTA NAIL LAQUER £17.50/€22
- 01 Paradisio: a cheery, luminous coral pink with a high-lacquer finish. Unfailingly sublime on tanned fingers.
- 02 Riviera: a powerful electric indigo blue with a subtly metallic finish. Pure rock ‘n’ roll on golden toes.
TERRACOTTA MOISTURISING GLOSS £21/€27.50
- 10 Porto Fino: an incredibly shiny