Tag: holiday 2010 collection
I know that a lot of you are fans of MAC Cosmetics so here is the information about their upcoming collections for Holiday 2010!
Cham Pale Collection
26 December 2010 [US/Canada], January 2011 [International]
- Flustered -frosted pale bronze (F)
- Quiet, Please (L)
- Bubble Lounge, sparkly pink peach
- Straight To The Head, sparkly brown bronze
- Sin-Tillation, sparkly pale icy pink
- Luxure, off white with pink pearlized pigments
Caviar Dreams Quad
- Et, Tu Bouquet?
- Caviar Dreams, midtone frosted pewter
- Chilled on Ice, frosted white gold
- Vintage Selection, frosted midtone peach
- Dangerous Cuvee, frosted cool grey
- Let Me Pop, frosted light copper
- I Get No Kick, metallic nude
Studio Fix Lash
- Black Fix
Special Reserve Highlight Powder
- Chez Chez Lame, soft gold with silver shimmer
- Rose Ole, soft pink with gold shimmer
- Soiree, sparkly light bronze gold
- Very Important Platinum, midtone platinum
Complete Comfort Creme (Permanent, LE in Asia)
Calms and soothes irritated skin immediately and over time and relieves sensitive skin while diminishing the appearance of redness, irritation and blotchiness. Over time, the gentle, soothing formula helps reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and helps even out skin tone. It contains algae extracts that visibly reduce redness and blotchiness on the skin, both immediately and over time. Kukui nut oil provides moisturization and emolliency, while kola seed extract acts as an anti-irritant to help soothe irritated skin. It contains wheat germ and barley extracts that help strenghten the skin’s natural lipid barrier over time. It moisturizes and softens the skin immediately and over time and improves skin tone over time. its derm- and ophth-tested, non-acnegenic and suitable for all skint types, including sensitive skin.
LC SPF15 Lavendar
TLC SPF15 Lavendar
- Calm Mode, light neutral beige
6 January 2011 [US/Canada], February 2011 [International]
Kissable Lipcolour US$18 (LE)
Take a look at the holiday 2010 collection by Lancome. Looks like a perfect collection for a smoky eye and red lip. This collection is a result of collaboration between L’Wren Scott’s and Aaron de Mey. It should be available in November. Isn’t it just gorgeous?