Tag: Jemma Kidd Sixties Sensation
Jemma Kidd released two makeup collections for A/W 2011, one for JK Jemma Kidd line and the other one from Jemma Kidd Make Up School.
The one from JK line is called Urban Rose and I really like the idea of a modern English Rose. The makeup on the promo looks fresh and perfect for a modern girl.
In this collection you can find the following products:
- JK JEMMA KIDD SMOKE IT UP I-KIT, £13; shimmer, matte and pearl shades, defining wet/dry shadow/liners.
- JK JEMMA KIDD I-SCULPT SHADOW AND LINER duo, £11.00 Eye shadows with a sponge on the other end.
- JK JEMMA KIDD RED CARPET LIP/ CHEEK TINT & GLOSS, £12.00. Lip and cheek stain on one end and a clear lip gloss on the other.
- JK JEMMA KIDD HI-DESIGN EYE COLOUR collection, £8.00. Pearl emerald (06 stylised), pearl lilac (07 sashay) and matte teal (08 trend)
- JK JEMMA KIDD I-DESIGN EYE COLOUR collection, £8.00. Matte bone ivory (10 silhouette), pearl brûlée (11 scene) and pearl taupe (12 luxe).
As for the other collection,