Tag: Kerastase Chronologiste
Being a die-hard Kerastase fan, it is obvious that I want their new-ish Chronologiste range. I previously used their Densifique shampoo, and am using the Cristalliste for thin hair (review coming later) now.
The Revitalising shampoo from the range is actually described as “the masterpiece of Kérastase shampoos.”, and I am sure that it is absolutely amazing.
So how much do you love your hair? Enough to try the new Kerastase’s Chronologiste Treatment? I am sure you all are familiar with Kerastase. And this new line is the most expensive out of all their products.
This is what they promise
- Hair is left incredibly soft, supple and shiny
- Hair fibre is deeply nourished and strengthened
- Hair integrity is preserved
- Scalp is regenerated and hydrated
- Use in conjunction with your existing Kérastase homecare programme
Mimetic Caviar Concentrate
Never before have so many active ingredients been seen together in on Kérastase formula.
- Madecassoside : Leaves the scalp feeling soothed and hydrated. Regenerates the scalp
- Vitamins A & E: Anti-oxidant protection leaves the hair safeguarded from external aggressions. Protects the colour
- Gluco Lipids & Squalane + Trio New Ceramides. Strengthens the hair fibre
- Cationic Derivatives + Silicone concentrat. Gives softness and