Tag: nail polish with glitter
Here a preview of the new Zoya Holiday collection called Gems and Jewels. There are 3 new jewel toned metallic shimmer polishes and 3 glitzy, glitter glazes.
The shades are:
- Rina (ZP576): Full coverage, rich green metallic shimmer.
- Holly (ZP577): Gorgeous green glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
- Kissy (ZP578): Full coverage, party pink metallic shimmer.
- Izzy (ZP579): Vivid pink glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
- Twila (ZP580): Full coverage, icy blue metallic shimmer.
- Noel (ZP581): Bold blue glitzy, glitter glaze! (with unique bar glitter).
Each retails for $8 and they are out on the 15th September 15, 2011
I’ve posted about Essence Eclipse collection a long time ago and today I want to show you the nail polish which I got.
The nail polish I’ve picked is called Undead? and it’s a black with purple (or is it pink) glitter. Although the colour is super beautiful in the bottle I can’t say that it’s the same on your nails. It looks almost black and you can see the glitter only in the sun.
Also I am not very impressed with the quality of this nail polish. I’ve tried several Essence nail polishes already and they were much better in my opinion. For some reason it started to come off on the 2nd day which usually never happens when I wear nail polish.
I am wearing 2 coats.It’s a bit streaky because I’ve applied it when it was
3am so please excuse this mess
By the way, I have to say that I was quite impressed with this collection, not that I am a fan of Twilight, but I think the colours are amazing and I liked several products actually! Anyway, Essence is a nice brand to try if you are on a budget. It was a LE so I hope you can still find it.