Tag: Rimmel London
I’ve promised to write a review about Rimmel lipstick that I bought last week. So here it is!
This is how the design looks like: hot pink package with Rimmel logo on top.
Think about getting it, too? Let me help you!
Why You Want to Get It:
- Pink Gossip is a bright pink that is great for summer.
- This lipstick stays on for several hours! If you are eating/drinking/kissing it doesn’t come off completely but you will have to apply it one more time.
- The pigmentation is great, you need only one layer to get the pefrect shade.
- The price is very reasonable (£5.99) and everyone can afford it.
- I love the finish which is described as “velvet appeal finish.”
- It has a hot bright pink design(although I don’t like pink, I know that most women do).
- It is a bit scented but I personally like it.
Why You May Not Want to Get It:
- If you have
Their Vinyl Gloss in Demure (which is a baby pink) makes it to my top 5 glosses and I already told you that some of my girlfriends got it because of me as well 😉
This is why I was very happy to find out that NEW Vinyl glosses are available now(£4.99) and here is how they describe them:
“Rimmel’s iconic lip gloss, Vinyl Gloss, now comes with more pout, more shine, and more kiss. Its great shine magnifying formula uses boosted technology for voluptuously-pampered, perfectly-sculpted lips that are up to 80% shinier. Be sure to catch attention with up to 40% curvier lips – it’s the ultimate in glossy glamour.
With a stunning slick of Vinyl Gloss, lips feel as sensational as they look. For a non-sticky texture that glides on beautifully and stays on, you can wear it with sexy confidence. Create head-turning lips that are voluptuously full with this fabulous new Vinyl Gloss lip gloss.”
I haven’t tried them yet but I can’t wait to! I’ll be sure to tell you my opinion. And have you tried them? What do you think?