Tag: Sephora by OPI
I was very excited about the Sephora by OPI nail polish collection which was released last year but unfortunately I couldn’t get it. Maybe this year I will!
This sets is available only at Sephora (most likely only in the US) but I think it’s worth getting it if you can. Sometimes it’s hard for me to believe how easy it is to get it if you actually live in the US.
This year the set includes the following 18 shades:
- Dear Diary
- How Cute Is That?
- Natural Environ-mint
- It’s Hippo To Be Square
- Access 24/7
- Ms. Can’t Be Wrong
- Don’t Feed The Hand Models
- Metro Chic
If you live in the US be sure to get this amazing set with 18 mini nail polishes from Sephora by OPI. It is available at Sephora obviously and the price is $48 with the $81 value.
– 18 x 0.12 oz Nail Colors in
- A True Romantic,
- Techno Girl,
- Access 24/7,
- Ms. Can’t Be Wrong,
- What A Broad,
- Just A Little Dangerous,
- Cab Fare,
- Caliente Coral,
- Special Request,
- High Maintenance,
- Sample Sale,
- I’m With Brad,
- Leaf Him At The Altar,
- Mermaid To Order,
- Opening Night,
- Already Famous,
- Dating The Drummer,
- Never Enough Shoes
I WANT IT! That’s all. Wish I could get it here…
The new Fall 2010 collection from Sephora by OPI “Rocker Chic” is already available at Sephora. Each nail polish is $9.
- Just a Little Dangerous, opaque metallic amethyst
- Club Queen Scene,sheer smoky gray with fine blue glitter
- Already Famous, sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter
- Dating the Drummer, sheer warm walnut with fine holographic glitter
- Do I Know You?,opaque dusty rose beige
- Rock His World, opaque deep cranberry
- Studs & Stilettos, opaque metallic mahogany
- Fiercely Fabulous, opaque poppy red
- Go My Own Way,sheer muted teal blue with fine blue glitter
Oh wow, there are so many shades that I would like to try!