Tag: skin care
“Dr. Hauschka Skin Care – Where science and spirit meet to create holistic preparations for the skin.”
I read a lot of awesome reviews about Dr. Hauschka. So I wanted to check it out for myself at Dr. Hauschka.com. First of all I must say that I really loved the website, all their ideas and categories. And now I am thinking about trying theit products. But this article really made me think about a lot of things. What do you think?
About the company:
Since 1967, Dr.Hauschka Skin Care has remained a very different kind of company . . .
. . . and we’ve got a lot to tell about our history, philosophy, holistic approach and unique products. Select from the menu to the left to learn more about where we come from, what we do and where we’re going. We’re happy to share our story with you, and welcome you to contact us with any questions that aren’t answered for you on this site.
We’re proud to say that the models featured on this site are our friends, family members, colleagues and customers. All of them are devoted Dr.Hauschka users.
1. Skip the night cream; your skin will thank you.
While you sleep your skin is actually hard at work regenerating itself, balancing oil production and expelling impurities. Regular application of night creams interferes with these essential tasks, and over time skin becomes less able to care for itself. Covering the skin with moisturizer 24 hours a day sends a signal to sebaceous glands to cut down on moisture production, resulting in even drier skin that becomes dependent on moisturizing products just to appear “normal.”
A Dr. Hauschka regimen allows the skin to carry on its important night work. Balanced healthy skin needs nothing more than cleansing and toning before bed. Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic Night Conditioner is a water-based formula infused with rose essential oil and dynamic plant extracts that supports renewal and balances oil production. Use it for 28 days, mirroring and supporting the skin’s natural cycle of regeneration to encourage a return to a healthy, balanced complexion.
2. Like treats like.
Last week I found photos of Christmas 2009 Collection by Philosophy. Although some productsare not new, most are new. Here is the list of products and some photos.
- First Snow- Snow body lotion, Snow Shower exfoliating gel, Snow Kiss lipshine $ 25.00
- Angel Cakes- 3in 1 and Bubble Bath ( 8oz each) and lipshine $ 20.00
- Silent Night – Lavender 3 in 1 16 oz. $ 16.00
- Snow Shoes and Mittens- Foot Cream and Hand Cream, 4 oz each $ 20.00. One of my favorites. A clean and crisp smell, a tad sweet but not fruity. Unique and nice.
- Classic Cookbook- 6 of 2oz 3 in 1s in baked goods scents $ 35.00
- The Cookie Exchange- Encased in an old style metal cookie tin 4 3in1s ( 4 oz each)in cookie flavors. $ 30.00
- The Gingerbread Man -16 oz 3 in 1 at $ 16.00 & 23 oz Body Scrub at $ 25.00
- Holiday Spice and Everything Nice – Another of my picks. A sweet spice , a nice mix, not too strong on any one note. 8 oz 3in1 & . 5 oz lipshine $ 16.00
- The Bake Shoppe- 2 of the 3in 1s, 1 lipshine, 1 lotion $ 30.00
- The Winter Escape- Wins hands down for cutest packaging. This is the one I show both inside and out of box. The Marshmallow scent is delicious and exactly like creamy marshmallow . The set is Peppermint Hot Cocoa 4 oz, Marshmallow Cream body souffle 2 0z, and lipshine. $ 25.00