Tag: Stila value sets
Stila recently launched a skincare line, with the key ingredients such as Alpine Rose and Hyaluronic Acid, without mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, sulphates and parabens.
There are six products in the line:
- Coming Clean™ Revitalizing Gel Cleanser 125 ml, £16
- Glowing Reviews™ Gentle Skin Renewal Scrub 125 ml, £16
- Face the Day™ Multi-use Moisturizing Gel Cream 50 ml, £32
- Light Source™ Spot Correcting & Brightening Serum 50 ml, £38
- Undercover™ Conditioning Toner & Moisture Prep 125 ml, £16
- Ready For Take Off Moisturizing Cleansing Cloths 45 wipes, £12.50
I actually really like the simple and elegant design of the packages and the names of the products. Plus, after reading the press release, I feel like these should be nice products, at least they do sound nice.
I also love that the brand offers two sets with mini products for a very good price:
Stila Cosmetics 5 Piece
Here is a preview of Stila Holiday 2012, as usual they have some nice sets! I still enjoy the sets that I have got from their holiday 2010 range.
These are already available in Sephora so we should be able to get them soon as well!
All Is Bright Lip Glaze Set ($25): in Jack Frost, Jingle, Holly, Jolly, Joy, Splendor, Black Cherry, Sugar Plum.
Seeing Stars Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set ($32): Stargazer, Angelfish, Tetra, Moray, Oscar Fish.
Snow Angel Color Palette &