Tag: summer 2009
It’s NARS’ 15th anniversary, so François Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics, brought back nail polishes which were limited editions of last years.
So here are the 5 shades that are comming back:
- Blue Lagoon (Originally launched in 2001) – iridescent powder blue
- Cha Cha Cha (Originally launched in 2001) – semi-sheer tangerine with gold reflections
- Hunger (Originally launched in 2001) – hot orange red
- Tallulah (Originally launched in 1998) – rich grape
- Zizi (Originally launched in 1999) – clear with peach and gold glitter
Available: this month
If you want to see swatches you can check them out here
I already wrote here that you can find out more about Chanel’s limite Aoyama collection – Tokyo Happening by visiting Autumn Masquerade. Betsy already made a review about Les Tendres Natural Finish Highlighter and about Glossime 387 Wish. Check out the links for the details!
If you want to find more about this collection and see more photos – check Betsy’s blog – Autumn Masquerade!
plus soon she will have swatches, so don’t miss them;)