Tag: summer 2011 nail polish
I really like the polishes from this Barielle S/S 2011 Karma Kollection. I would actually want to have all of them, they look perfect for summer, such beautiful colours.
- Soul-er Powered, warm yellow gold with gold and silver shimmer
- Welcome-OHM, warm cream plum
- Positive Zen-energy, warm mossy green with silver shimmer
- Do Unto Others, blue/green jelly cream
- Gotta Have Fate, opaque creamy coral
Each is £8.
Let’s take a look at two summer nail polish collections today.
So the first one is Safari Luxe collection from Sephora by OPI which was inspired by by animal-print fabrics, snakeskin pumps, and stacks of gold bracelets. Unfortunately this collection is available only at Sephora obviously.
Nail Colours, $9.50 each
- Caught With My Khakis Down, an opaque fatigue green.
- Don’t Feed the Hand Models, an opaque pink beige
- A Color That Can’t Be Tamed, an opaque mint green with fine holographic glitter.
- I Don’t Bite, an opaque soft purple with fine holographic glitter.
- Wild About Shimmer, sheer champagne with medium gold glitter.
- Once a Cheetah, Always a Cheetah, opaque orange with medium gold glitter.
Chic Print Safari Luxe, a breakthrough array of
I already made a preview of these nail polishes but here is the promo photo and the detailed information. There are so many diffident colourful nail polishes but for some reason I can’t wait to try these, especially the lime one!
These 7 new shades will be added to the already excising 16 shades from the So Laque range.
- Violet couture: a gourmet, chic and joyful shade
- Orange création: a 100% juicy, punchy and hyper-saturated shade
- Magenta show: deep, pure and intense pink
- Lime catwalk: energetic and spontaneous lime green
- Bleu model: very
Here is a preview of the latest collections by Essie.
First of all the hot summer 2011 nail polish collection called Braziliant which includes the following shades:
- Super Bossa Nova, an upbeat bright fuchsia
- Meet at the Sunset, a vibrant deep orange
- Too Too Hot, a sizzling rich red coral
- Smooth Sailing, a breezy lavender blue with a reflection of pearl
- Braziliant, a hot orange with a touch of shimmer
- Absolutely Shore, a soft sea foam green
There is also a Resort collection with the following shades
This summer Zoya treats the fans of nail polish with a Zoya Sunshine and Summertime collection as well as a Mod Mattes collection. So that is 13 brand new shades. So let’s take a look at them together!
- Reva (ZP546) – A cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle. A very rich and luxurious looking gilded red.
- Kimmy (ZP547) – Gleaming metallic candy apple red brightened by gold sparkle. Not your usual red shimmer- this one has a fiery attitude.
- Apple (ZP548) – Luminous yellow-toned apple green packed with gold metallic sparkle. A dimensional green that’s clean and bright.
- Tanzy (ZP549) – Light, bright tangerine orange with yellow gold metallic sparkle. A sunny orange that’s easy to wear year-round.
- Rica (ZP550) – Warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle. An alternative to flat corals for when you want to shine.
- Faye (ZP551) – A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with right gold sparkle. A unique gilded shade that will work in any season.
- Sooki (ZP552) – Bright, clean, crisp cool