Tag: YSL spring 2017 beauty
YSL Street and I Makeup collection for Spring 2017 was inspired by the urban art and is all about the white, orange and grey shades. There are also cool new blush/lipstick cute little duos.
Here is a video preview of the look:
Baby Doll Kiss & Blush Duo Stick ($34) are the cool new products in the line. These were inspired by the Baby Doll Kiss & Blush Lip and Cheek, these colours can be used separately or blended together. They have a smooth and matte finish and can be used both on cheeks and lips.
The shades are:
- N°1 from Marrakech to Paris – the brightest coral, the most intense fuchsia.
- N°3 from Cute to Devilish – a gentle coral, a warm, rich orange.
- N°4 from Me to You – a pretty pale rose teams up with a blush pink.
- N°5 from Darling to Hottie – burst into neon pink or drift into raspberry red.
- N°6 from Prude to Nude – a rosy nude melts into a mocha nude.
- N°7 from Mild to Spicy – a cherry red segues into a plum-brown.
Couture Eye Palette Collector, $60
“KEEP AN EYE ON ME,” compact includes the following shades: a shimmering pale pink to bring light under the brow; a hard city grey for lining or creating a smoky eye; a flash of orange, a duo of pinks to brighten up the evening cityscape.
Face Palette Collector, $47
“I HAVE A BLUSH ON YOU” compact, and an