I have to say that I really want to try the new Lip products by Clarins which will be a part of their summer 2011 makeup collection called Mosaique.
Here is the promo photo and the bronzer from the collection which is called Mosaique Summer Bronzing Compact SPF 10, £ 26
And as for the lip products – I really want those Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm (£16.50) which were so popular that Clarins made a re-promoting of them. There are three shades: Crystal Coral, Crystal and Crystal Red. They all look amazing!
And there are also the new
In my Spring magazine I covered the hottest makeup trends for SS 2011 from the Runway. You could see that colourful liners are hot for this summer. I’ve also included the makeup from Derek Lam show which was created by Tom Pecheux, Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director, which you can see on pages 55 and 56.
And now the Orange Crush this mini collection was inspired by the look that I’ve mentioned.
Pure Color Gloss in Orange Crush, £15.50/$20
This is such a bright and vivid orange colour, definitely for those who want to make a statement with their look.
“Updating your look can be as simple as adding coral gloss over your favorite lipstick shade. Mixing makes it modern.” -Tom Pecheux
Pure Color EyeShadow in
It seems that everyone who is interested in beauty knows about the famous Bourjois “chocolate” bronzers and now Bourjois are bringing out the new line of bronzers.
First of all I have to say that I like the promo image, it is very Bourjois and very summery.
So this collection includes:
- Delice de Soleil (Sun Delight) Face & Body Bronzing Powder (€ 12.95)
- Delice de Soleil (Sun Delight) Mineral Foundation Bronzer (€ 15.95) I really like the fact that there are two different shades in this powder which allows you to use each separately or mix them together to get the shade you need.
- Delice de Soleil (Sun Delight) Bronzing Powder (€ 14.95 ). This is a beautiful and elegant product with a mirror which can be turned to 360° and can be folded down . Two shades available: 12 light to medium skin and
I already posted a preview of YSL summer 2011 but here are some more products.
There are new shades of the Chromatics eye shadow palettes in very wearable colours in No19 and No20, £37/$48
There is also a new
I already made a preview of these nail polishes but here is the promo photo and the detailed information. There are so many diffident colourful nail polishes but for some reason I can’t wait to try these, especially the lime one!
These 7 new shades will be added to the already excising 16 shades from the So Laque range.
- Violet couture: a gourmet, chic and joyful shade
- Orange création: a 100% juicy, punchy and hyper-saturated shade
- Magenta show: deep, pure and intense pink
- Lime catwalk: energetic and spontaneous lime green
- Bleu model: very