Have you seen the new China Glaze holiday 2010 collection Tis the time to be Naughty and Nice?
- Sugar Plums, plum shimmer with microglitter!
- Naughty and Nice, a deep, dark, wine shade.
- Mommy Kissing Santa, a deep, cherry-red shimmer…very pretty!
- Party Hearty, flecks of green, gold and red glitter. Perfect for layering!
- Jolly Holly, forest green shimmer and absolutely gorgeous!
- Peace on Earth, an olive-toned green shimmer.
- Jingle Bells, a nudish, champagne shimmer.
- Little Drummer Boy, navy shimmer…very unique for the holidays.
- Midnight Kiss, a shiny gold shimmer, perfect for the Holidays!
- Snow, a creme shimmery sheer white that looks amazing with a couple coats!
- Frosty, this one has the shimmer!
- Cheers to you, a shimmery silver that looks just like tinsel!
All the swatches are from China Glaze twitter. These are not all the colours, stay tuned to see even more sets!