Here is a preview of two Christmas 2013 nail polish collections: Essie and Zoya.
While Essie released some gorgeous red based polishes, Zoya brought out some blue and silver tones.
- Toggle to the top, sparkling crushed garnet red.
- Shearling darling, rich, plush ebony red.
- Warm & toasty turtleneck, wisteria pink angora.
- Mind your mittens, deep, double diamond black teal.
- Parka perfect, serenely shimmering alpine gray.
- Sable Collar, luxurious pearlescent cocoa plum.
- Mosheen, an astro ice blue topper, great for layering over other hues.
- Dream, a full-coverage, deep space blue with holographic glitter.
- Payton, a full-coverage, galactic cranberry with holographic glitter.
- Belinda, a full-coverage, cosmic purple metallic. (Originally designed for designer Zang Toi / AW2013)
- Cassedy, a full-coverage, celestial pewter metallic.
- Seraphina, a full-coverage, Polaris silver metallic.