Last year my amazing friends from the US helped me with my Sephora order and I hope to get some help this year.
This will be a beauty present from myself for myself for Christmas. Last year I was carried away a bit so this year I’ve limited the sum I can spend to $300 (ok, $350 top)!
So this is what I want to get. Five of these are LE value sets so I really hope that I will be able to get them.
So after browsing Sephora for hours(!!!) I’ve chosen 4 sets by Laura Mercier, 1 by Benefit and 1 by Urban Decay.
Here they are:
Laura’s Secrets Volume 1 – Flawless Lips ($140 Value), $59
- 4 x 0.05 oz Lip Stains in Mocha, Shy Pink, Sugar Violet, and Mulberry
- 0.159 oz Lip Glacй in Pink Diamond
- 0.12 oz Lip Balm SPF 15
- 0.039 oz Lip Pencil in Chestnut
- Double-Ended Lip Colour Brush
Bonne Mine – Healthy Glow For Face & Cheeks Crème Colour Palette ($110 Value), $48
This ultra-sheer, blendable palette wakes up the skin and gives it an immediate, healthy glow. Customize your look with bronzer, cheek color, and glow for a natural “no makeup” radiance. Inside, there are tabs that fan out to display Laura’s secrets on how to best use the formulas to create standout results.
- 0.36 oz Bronzer Veil
- 2 x 0.14 oz Cheek Veil
- 2 x 0.14 oz Glow Veil
Eye Book ($174 Value), $45
- 9 x Eye Colours in Pink Crystal (soft pale pink with fleck), Black Ice (black gunmetal with fleck), Violetta (vibrant purple), Kir Royal (deep aubergine), Plum Smoke (smoky amethyst), Pearl (neutral champagne), Pale Pink (dusty pale rose), White Gold (luminous cool white), Deep Night (deep black navy)
- Eye Illuminator in White Gold.
Flawless Face Kit ($159 Value), $65
- 1.0 oz Foundation Primer (Step 1)
- 1.0 oz Tinted Moisturizer (Step 2)
- 0.21 oz Undercover Pot Shade #3 (Step 3 and 4)
- Secret Camouflage Brush
- Camouflage Powder Brush
- Velour Puff
- Egg-shaped Sponge
24/7 Jackpot, $39 (there won’t be such set in the UK or EU)
- 9 x 0.02 oz mini 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in: El Dorado (bright yellow gold), Stash (gold mossy green), Mildew (mossy green), Electric (bright blue), Binge (dark metallic blue), Ransom (bright purple), Rockstar (deep reddish purple), Gunmetal (dark metallic grey), and Whiskey (dark brown)
- 0.04 oz full-sized 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (black)
Benefit Femme Metale (value $117), $38
- 3 x 0.16 oz Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows in Platinum (metallic white), Plum-ing For Gold (metallic plum), and Taupe-aztic (metallic golden beige)
- 3 x 0.04 oz Eyeliners in Blinged (silver), Gem-N-Eye (golden olive shimmer), and Steel Her Date (steal blue shimmer)
And that is $294 in total! I may also get one of those mascara sets LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler ($40) or LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler,$27. There is also a Smashbox Cream Eye Liner Palette for $10 which would be nice to try.
I think all the sets are absolutely amazing and each is a killer deal and a great value. I know that $300 may sound like a lot but here I wouldn’t even buy 1/3 of it with the same sum. Plus I saved $300 just for this ocassion (for my Christmas beauty present).