Don’t you just dream to create a smoky eye with only one product?
Soon it will be possible with Max Factor’s Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadows. They will be available in September and the price should be £7.99.
This is what Max Factor creative design director Pat McGrath says :
“Today is all about how real women wear make-up, so gone is the 10 step smoky eye. Max Factor smoky eye effect is the new beauty essential. It makes creating the smoky eye quick and easy and it’s available in a variety of shades to play up the latest eye trends and classic smoky looks.”
Designed with 2 simple steps in mind, the pen features different shaped heads; step 1 is rounded so you can effortlessly apply the lighter shade across the full lid, step 2 is darker and tapered to define the eye shape.
Velvety in texture, smoky eye effect blends easily to help you achieve a smouldering eye with total ease and without a make-up bag of brushes!
There will be 6 shades:
- 01 Max Factor smoky eye effect in Purple Dust
- 03 Max Factor smoky eye effect in Bronze Haze
- 04 Max Factor smoky eye effect in Onyx Storm
- 06 Max Factor smoky eye effect in Citrus Thunder
- 07 Max Factor smoky eye effect in Indigo Mist
- 08 Max Factor smoky eye effect in Silver Storm
Max Factore Make-up Artist Caroline shares how to create a perfect smoky eye with the new product:
- Using step 1, sweep the lighter crayon over the entire lid and slightly above the socket bone.
- Using step 2, sweep the darker tapered crayon along the bottom lid and define the outer corners of the eye. Use fingertips to blend.
- To be in tune with the seasons look, brown mascara is a must. Layer lashes with two coats of False Lash effect mascara in Brown.
I personally can’t wait to try these babes and what about you?
5 thoughts on “Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadows for Fall 2010”
Those look interesting! Love the first two, they’re beautiful. I find this type of eyeshadows hard to use and blend though.
I just saw an advert for this today and got all excited but now I have to wait until September -.-
I’ll be getting classic black (:
Hi Gio and Shuks. I got a sample from Max Factor so I will review these shadows as soon as I can!
I bought two of these – ( different shades ) and was really looking forward to creating a great smokey look ! My old make up of similar colours having just run out !
I am REALLY DISAPPOINTED , my eyes look naked within a couple of hours having looked good originally, I won’t be buying anymore ! I will stick to my trusted make up that I know will look perfect 12 hours after applying !
Sorry – not a good product I don’t think.
Your Mascara on the other hand – brilliant !!!! and have recommended it to lots of people ! Thank you for that.
I can’t say that I liked these shadows myself, will write about that soon.
What mascara are you talking about? But I am happy it worked for you. x