The cult product Touche Eclat which was originally launched in 1992, is now available in several shades.
I actually really like this part of the press release: “Golden radiance, inspired by sunlight, and developed to reveal a woman’s most precious quality.”
As you probably know, Touche Eclat a concealer, corrector and highlighter in one product. I also like the idea that you can use a darker shade for contouring on fairer complexions, or a lighter shade for highlights on darker skintones. I will have to try that out.
The shades are:
- No.1 Luminous Radiance: The ultimate highlighter
- No.1.5 Luminous Silk: For fair complexions with pink undertones
- No.2 Luminous Ivory: For fair complexions with golden undertones
- No.3 Light Peach: For warm and golden-beige complexions
- No.5 Luminous Honey: For Mediterranean complexions
- No.6 Luminous Amber: For Mixed African complexions
- No.7 Luminous Mocha: For dark complexions. Specially designed for the UK market.
I’ve got so many great tips on how you can try using your Touche Eclat that I just have to share some of them. All tips are from Lloyd Simmonds, photos courtesy of YSL.
According to YSL Touche Eclat is sold every 10 seconds in the UK. There is actually a whole website dedicated to this product which is beautiful 9the website) and I would recommend you checking it out.
New shades of Touche Eclat are already available at Selfridges and Brown Thomas for £24.50, nationwide from 14th July.