Here is the look created by Revlon’s Global Artistic Director, Gucci Westman for Temperley at London Fashion Week AW 2011 on Sunday February 19th 2011.
“Alice Temperley is a stylish, successful woman, she was the perfect inspiration and loves a red lip. I also wanted to compliment the beautiful muted palette of the collection and the Venetian theme so created a confident bright red lip using Just Bitten Lip Stain and a strong purple smokey eye. I love the combination of red and purple for a look that is chic, expensive and powerful”
GET THE LOOK:
- PhotoReady Concealer £6.49
- PhotoReady Powder £11.99
- PhotoReady Foundation £12.99
- Revlon Matte Blush in Berry Rich £6.99
- CustomEyes Mascara in Blackest Black £9.99
- ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black £6.99
- ColorStay 12H Eye Shadow Quad in Sunrise Sunset £7.99
- ColorStay 12H Eye Shadow Quad in Steel Impressions £7.99
- Luxourious Color Eyeliner in Black £6.99
- Just Bitten in Flame £7.99
- Matte Lipstick in Really Red £7.49
I already wrote about the Just Bitten lip stains and finally they are available in the UK.
- Scented Nail Enamel in Peach Smoothie £6.49
Such a gorgeous look, absolutely love it! The lips look SO hot!