I have recently featured two new cheek palettes for Spring 2017, and here are more beauties! And it’s not a surprise, who doesn’t want a glow/ youthful flush for the upcoming Spring season?
This will definitely be a big hit! It comes in a fun, signature Benefit packaging, and is also scented with the notes of pink grapefruit & vanilla.
Palette includes 3 shades:
- INCANDESCENT ELECTRA: A cool peach blush blended with Incandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow.
- BRILLIANT NUDE (NEW): A deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow.
- EUPHORIC FUSION (NEW): A soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
- Unfiltered I: 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.54 mL Blush shades in Watch Me (opalescent gold sheen), Me First (apricot sheen), Takeover (copper rose sheen), Out There (deep russet matte), Chic (rich raspberry matte), Exhibit A (red matte)
- Unfiltered II: 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.54 mL Blush shades in Conquest (pastel peach matte), Undefeated (pale pink shimmer), Power Play (vivid pink matte), Hot Sand (peach champagne sheen), Fame (pink amber sheen), Candid (mauve raspberry shimmer)
Bobbi Brown Cheek Glow Palettes, $50 from Nordstrom
Pout Rouge cream blush and a cream illuminator two-in-one. The shades are: Pearl + Pink Flush, Bare + Desert Rose, Pink Opal + Homecoming Pink and Bronze Sun + Milk Chocolate.
Oribe Illuminating Face Palette, $68 from Neiman Marcus
Luminous blush, bronzer, and highlighter palette with the translucent, luxurious formula, infused with hydrating oils.
Available in two shades: Sunlit and Moonlit.