Tag: Abbreviated Affair
I am very happy to share the information about the new Rouge Bunny Rouge Fall 2010 collection which is called Abbreviated Affair.
And this is what RBR tells us about the look:
“A classic beauty look for the summer season is represented by Angharad, one of our City Angels, in our ABBREVIATED AFFAIR look. A wide expressive eyelid line, created with our Quartz Eyeliner, is paired only with a hint of eye shadows, plus slightly shimmering, healthy looking skin and true red lips.
The combination of our products including the refreshing Aqua Primer, the soft Tinted Moisturiser, the luminous Highlighting Powder and an intense Colour Burst Lipstick make this look timelessly elegant and desirable.”
Products that were used:
- PRELUDE IN THE CLOUDS Aqua Primer
- FINE-SPUN LIGHT Luminous Skin Wand (colour ‘Orionis’ – pink beige with a touch of peach)
- SKETCHES ON WATER Tinted Moisturiser (colour ‘Adansonia’ – transparent wash of pale milky beige)
- LOVES LIGHTS Highlighting Powder (colour ‘Sweet to Touch’ – light baby pink with the finest Aurora golden glow effect)
- FOR LOVE OF ROSES Original Skin Blush (colour ‘Starina’ – palest coral with an illuminating radiance)
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Eye Shadow (colours ‘Capricious Nightingale’ – metallic finish, silver-white
- cherry blossom pink – and ‘Delicate Hummingbird’ – cool, dusky sugar-frosted plum, iridescent with pink shimmer)
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Matte Eye Shadow (colour ‘Grey Go-away Lourie’ – semi-opaque smoky
- slate grey)