Rouge Bunny Rouge just launched (on the 31st of July 2020) a new line of lipsticks – Velvet Whispers Full Colour Matt lipsticks, there are 7 shades, and I was sent all of them to share with you.
I took a photo of every shade separately, so here they are; a photo of the 7th shade you can see below.
How beautiful are they?
The shades are:
- 106 Vigorous Whiff – berry
- 107 Lighthearted Murmur – baby pink
- 108 Visionary Breath – this coral is like summer in a tube
- 109 Ambitious Insinuation – classic red
- 110 Mirthful Innuendo – taupy nude
- 111 Sanguine Sigh – I am struggling to find a good description for this shade, so just check the swatch. A reddish sienna, perhaps?
- 112 Innocent Inhale – raspberry red
I have been wearing these for a week, and I loved creating an outfit based on the colour, you can actually see
This Friday, 14th of February, Makeup4all turned 11 years which is just mind-blowing.
You can read more about the website, and how it came to be in my previous posts.
View this post on Instagram
Today #MAKEUP4ALL turns 11! To celebrate Rouge Bunny Rouge, one of my favourite brands, kindly agreed to give away 3 products of my choice to a lucky winner. Don’t worry the products on the photo are my own, you will get brand new ones. You can win: ✨tinted luxe balm in mysterious magnolias ✨blush wand in Klimt and ✨ long lasting duo cream eye shadows. TO ENTER: follow @marina_makeup4all and @rougebunnyrouge and write a comment tagging your friend who may be interested under this post. You can write as many comments as you want ( tagging different friends). On top of this, you could also win a signature #rougebunnyrouge bunny. For that share this in your stories, and don’t forget to tag me so that I can see it. Good luck. Will message the winner on Monday Morning x. . . . . . . #makeupgiveaway #beautygiveaway #lipstickgiveaway #blushgiveaway #eyeshadowsgiveaway #nichemakeup #nichebeauty #beautygram #instabeauty #makeupgram #instamakeup #beauty #makeup #creameyeshadow #nudelip #beigeeyeshadow #makeupswatch #makeupswatches
A post shared by Marina Makeup4all (@marina_makeup4all) on
Looking back, I am very happy with how it all turned out. Writing about beauty was always something I’ve loved doing, and I will keep on going while I still enjoy it.
As a little thank you, I’ve teamed up with Rouge Bunny Rouge to give away some of their gorgeous makeup, so thank you if you’ve entered it on my Insta page.
Here is to many more! x
Today I would like to share about the new Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss. You may remember my review (here), so, yes, these are the re-launched version, and they are very different. The only thing which is the same is the name.
But before we get started, I have to remind you of the 20% discount RBR kindly offered to my readers. The code is RBR-BLOGQ4; valid until the 31st March 2020. It is not affiliated and I don’t get any profit, just sharing the love. The glosses were sent me.
But back to the glosses, there are 5 shades in total, they come in a red outer packaging and in tubes with frosted effect. You can tell that it’s a high end product straight away.
When you open the tube, the first thing you notice is the applicator which I find to be great, it’s very user friendly and is great for precision.
I also have to mention that the glosses are
Last year I posted my favourite features to work on during the 2018 so I would like to do the same with 2019. Here is a round-up of the posts which I loved writing the most in the last 12 months.
- Makeup4all turns 10 – here. How crazy is that? Makeup4all has been around since February 2009, and it is still going, and I still love writing about beauty and makeup.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty – here. I was very excited about the launch. In fact, I was refreshing the page to see if the product finally launched while I was at the wedding which says a lot. I’ve ordered two items I wanted straight away.
- Aromatherapy rolls round-up – here. I am obsessed with anything de-stressing and relaxing so I loved writing this feature, I hope you found it helpful, too.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge reviews: blushes and lipsticks. And primer. Yes, I am well aware that I’ve just included 3 posts but I do really love writing about Rouge Bunny Rouge, they are still among my top favourite brands and I am always excited to try their new launches and share with you. By the way, they very kindly offered my readers 20% off with the code RBR-BLOGQ4 until the 31st March 2020 (this is not affiliated in any way).
- My rose scented beauty products obsession continues here. I have even more now so better update it soon.
It is always exciting to share about the favourite beauty products of the whole year, and I have been doing so for a while, here is a look back to 2018.
When I was thinking about the favourite beauty products of 2019, I had to look back at:
And, although I had an idea of of the products I wanted to include this made it even easier. Now, most of the products I have written in details about, so I will link to those posts.
1 Darphin Intral Environmental Lightweight Shield SPF 50, ( Space NK, John Lewis ) probably the best city spf I’ve ever used. Lightweight and slightly tinted, it is not greasy or oily at all, gives you that healthy glow and protects the skin. Darphin is one of my favourite beauty brands in general, and this product is not an exception.
2. Annick Goutal Rose Pompon Perfume,from Harrods and Bergdorf. It has the notes of Bulgarian rose essence, taïf rose, peony, blackcurrent, rasberry, pink pepper, woody cedar, patchouli and white musk. And it is just my dream scent, I never want to be without it, ever.
You must be shocked, right? Rose candles and I… Linked above you can see a few that I’ve enjoyed the most this year. Need MORE!
4. Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift Concealer (review and swatches).
Brilliant product: not heavy, doesn’t sit in the fine lines, makes you look fresh and not so tired. Isn’t it what we all want?
5. The Balm Balm Desert, £17.50 here
Not only it has been featured in 2018 but also in 2017, it is my hands down, favourite cheek product, I just use a big fluffy brush to give my face some definition and to warm it up. Balm Desert is in the middle.
6. Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush