Rouge Bunny Rouge just launched (on the 31st of July 2020) a new line of lipsticks – Velvet Whispers Full Colour Matt lipsticks, there are 7 shades, and I was sent all of them to share with you.
I took a photo of every shade separately, so here they are; a photo of the 7th shade you can see below.
How beautiful are they?
The shades are:
- 106 Vigorous Whiff – berry
- 107 Lighthearted Murmur – baby pink
- 108 Visionary Breath – this coral is like summer in a tube
- 109 Ambitious Insinuation – classic red
- 110 Mirthful Innuendo – taupy nude
- 111 Sanguine Sigh – I am struggling to find a good description for this shade, so just check the swatch. A reddish sienna, perhaps?
- 112 Innocent Inhale – raspberry red
I have been wearing these for a week, and I loved creating an outfit based on the colour, you can actually see me wearing 2 shades saved in my Insta stories called Makeup.
In terms of the finish, it is a velvet matte, I totally agree with Rouge Bunny Rouge. So make sure your lips are in great condition before applying it.
I would suggest two ways of wearing these:
- a full-on precise application for a show-stopping intense colour.
- pat in with your fingers to create that relaxed modern care free (or just kissed) lips
All shades are really pigmented and the lipstick lasts for hours, once you really work it in, unless you are eating greasy food. And, what is important in our new realities, it doesn’t stain the mask. Just make sure you’ve work it into the lips, as I’ve already mentioned. I also love how light these feel on the lips. Matte texture and formula of the future!
Here is actually how Rouge Bunny Rouge packaging evolved over the years. The one they have now is sleek matte tube and a magnetic cap. You can see how it works here.
Here is the other red, and the swatches of all the shades in the direct sunlight. From top to bottom: 107 Lighthearted Murmur, 110 Mirthful Innuendo, 108 Visionary Breath, 111 Sanguine Sigh, 112 Innocent Inhale, 109 Ambitious Insinuation and 106 Vigorous Whiff.
All the shades are applied full-on, and also shown sheered out.
You can get yours for €29 from the website.
But with the code rbr-blogq3 you can get 20% off until October 2020. This is not an affiliated code.