Tag: Aromatherapy Associates
Did you know that the best aromatherapy brand – Aromatherapy Associates celebrates their 30th anniversary this year. They brought out a limited edition Rose Body Velvet just for the occasion.
It has a pink and gold design and comes in a minimalistic white packaging.
As for the cream itself, as the name suggests, it is like a velvet that melts into the skin, and leaves it nourished and moisturised. A great one even if you have very dry skin like myself. And it works wonders after the cold months when the skin needs some extra care and love.
Being AA, you can be sure that it contains the highest quality essential oils that not only make the skin softer and smoother but also smell amazing. And
If you are looking for a nice-but-not-expensive unisex present for Christmas – I have a great suggestion! Try Aromatherapy Associates’ The Star Bath And Shower Oil.
They bring a new one every year, and I even bought myself one two years ago because it looked absolutely adorable (see the red star on the photo), plus it contained my all time favourite Deep Relax.
This year ‘The Star’ comes in a turquoise packaging and contains Inner Strength Bath and Shower Oil. I wrote about the candle from the line recently, and just wanted to remind you that 10% of proceeds will be donated to the charity Defense Against Cancer.
As all the AA products, this one smells divine, with the
If you are a fan of Aromatherapy Associates bath and shower oils, you will be excited about the fact that next week the brand releases their ninth Bath & Shower Oil – Inner Strength (£39 for 55ml).
This blend was created by Geraldine Howard, co-founder of Aromatherapy Associates, during her lowest ebb amidst treatment for cancer. In fact, 10% of the proceeds will be given to the charity, The Foundation ATK, that pioneers the new treatment that Geraldine is now a patient of.
The oil combines a powerful combination of:
- uplifting clary sage and frankincense to help focus the mind and calm the thoughts
- cardamom and
When I saw this year’s Christmas sets by Aromatherapy Associates, I just could not resist. They look so festive, the red packaging is gorgeous.
I originally wanted to get a little star with Deep Relax Bath and Shower Oil but then I’ve decided to get Perfect Partners Bath & Shower Oils.
Here is what you get:
- Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil, 7.5ml – instil peace and tranquillity, a worry free mind and a restful night’s sleep
- Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil, 7.5ml – invigorate and energise body and mind with this detoxifying and balancing blend
Recently so many people have been raving about the Aromatherapy Associates so I just had to put this set on my wish list. It’s an amazing way to try a lot of products from the brand.
Aromatherapy Associates Ultimate Bath and Shower Oil Collection, 7.5 ml each oil, £49.50/€ 58.59
- Deep Relax: Vetivert, Camomile & Sandalwood,
- Light Relax: Ylang Ylang, Lavender & Petitgrain,
- De-Stress Mind: Wild Camomile, Petitgrain & Frankincense,
- De-Stress Muscle: Lavender, Rosemary & Ginger,
- Revive Morning: Pink Grapefruit, Rosemary & Juniper Berry,
- Revive Evening: Geranium, Patchouli & Ylang Ylang,
- Support Breathe: Eucalyptus, Pine & Tea Tree,
- Support Lavender & Peppermint: Self explanatory,
- Support Equilibrium: Geranium, Frankincense & Rose.
I can imagine how much I would love these as I LOVE taking a bath with a divine scent of some oil or melt after a long busy day. Too bad this set is an LE but they have a smaller set (in white box) which is permanent.