Tag: beach beauty
I am getting ready for a holiday, and here is the list of the things, beauty related, that I did. I thought I’d share with you, too. And, hopefully, some of you will find it helpful.
1. Waxing appointment.
This is crucial. The last thing that you want on your holiday is to think about the unwanted hair.
Same for the manicure. I don’t want to worry about my nails not looking nice, plus I won’t have to take all the extra nail care products. More space for shopping!
3. Tint eye brows and lashes. Extensions.
If you are a person that just can’t be without makeup, even on the beach, I did a post just for you. But if you, like
Summer is the time when we all are enjoying our vacations or just the weekends near the pool or by the ocean. While some women are more than happy to be bare-faced, some still want to enhance their look with the help of the makeup.
But what beauty products are the best for the water and sun involved activities?
Full on foundation-concealer-powder face is never a good idea on the beach. Instead always apply a sun-protective cream of your choice. Avene Very High Protection Emulsion Very Water Resistant 50+ SPF is a good one.
As we know, eye brows frame the face, so never underestimate their importance. To make yours look groomed and polished try using Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Brow, the formula is long-lasting and water resistant, so it will stay on for hours without smudging.
According to various surveys, mascara is the most popular makeup item, so a lot of women don’t want to be without it even on the beach. But what if your favorite mascara is not available in a waterproof version? Anastasia
I love seeing what people take with them on a holiday so here is a post about what I had with me.
But first of all, here is a ‘holiday postcard’ 🙂 I am wearing Illamasqua’s Nomad. Not sure about my friend as she forgot the name of the polish.
I did not want to take tones of products with me
as I often do so I have chosen the them very carefully.
- La Roche Posay Anthelios XL which I used a face sun screen
- La Roche Posay Posthelios Hydrating After-Sun Melt-In Gel. This is a genius product and I will definitely write a detailed review about it later.
- I also had a Garnier Ambre Solair body sunscreen which I forgot to include, as well as a deodorant and face cream.
Body Products (all are travel sized):
- Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub. This is a very gentle finely milled scrub. Will write about it later.
- Apivita Bergamot and Green Tea Shower Gel. The scent is nice and refreshing and it leaves the skin clean and ready for a moisturizer.
- Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion. The scent is definitely uplifting and invigorating. This lotion is moisturizing but not sticky. I definitely want to try other Cowshed lotions now.
I took Apivita Proploine Shampoo and Nourishing and Repairing Mask for Dry-Dehydrated Hair with me. Shampoo is in the Mane ‘N Tail bottle as I did not want to take a whole 250 ml bottle. Both products worked brilliant on my hair after the sun and sea. You can read my review here.
- I had only only perfume with me and it was Jo Malone’s Blackberry and Bay cologne. Read about it here.
- I also had Elemis’ Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment which I also plan to write about later.
As for the makeup,