Tag: beauty exclusives
If you are in the US right now I envy you makeup-wise. Why? Because of the wonderful Nordstorm Anniversary Sale! I am eyeing it every year just to see what I would like to get. I even made a wish list last year, see?
The same is today. But the thing is that I want the set of nail polishes so much that I may actually ask my friend to get it for me. I hope getting makeup from the US almost every month won’t turn into a very bad habit.
So here is what I would get.
Le Métier de Beauté ‘Rock ‘n’ Romance’ Nail Lacquer Set, ($40 Value) $25
- Chrome Passion: a chocolate charcoal with sultry shimmer.
- Heat of the Night: a passionate black cherry.
- Midnight Rendezvous: a shimmering, steely midnight blue.
- True Romance: a delicate pale rose with a subtle metallic nude finish.
Check it out at Cafe Makeup (you must see it). The most gorgeous nail polish set I’ve ever seen, honestly. And $25 only. I so want this set! True Romance is not my favourite but other three are gorgeous.
Laura Mercier Classic Chic Color Collection($220 Value), $ 75
- Foundation Primer (1 oz.)
- Four neutral shades of Eye Colors (0.05 oz. each),
- Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara in Black (0.4 oz.)
- Cheek Color in Plum Radiance (0.13 oz.)
- Exclusive Raspberry Lip Glacé (0.15 oz.)
- Professional Ponytail, Smudge and