Tag: Bourjois review
I’ve wanted to try the Bourjois Duochrome Eyeliner in Tilleul Dore ever since I’ve written about their makeup collection for last Spring.
I loved the idea of duochrome and couldn’t wait to try it myself. I’ve bought mine several months ago and after wearing it for several times I can share my opinion at last.
This is how the design looks like and it is also duochrome as you can see.
This pencil glides on easily and it’s easy to blend it, the colour is amazing and it is really duochrome as you can see from the swatch below. This pencil changes the shade in different light and angle. I really like this colour and I’ve been looking for such for quite a long time.
Take a look at the swatch
I’ve wanted to get some Bourjois eye liners for quite a long time and this week I’ve finally managed to do it! There were so many different types and colours that I just had to get 2 of them.
And one of them was Bourjois Effet Smoky Eye Pencil.
Here is what they say:
“Double-tipped eyeliner to smudge for a perfect every day smoky look! A smoky look available in 5 deep and intense shades achievable in 2 simple steps: 1) Outline the eye with the pencil 2) Smudge with the brush Its soft, easy-to-blend tip glides along the lashline for an intense outline in one stroke. Its ultra soft brush made of natural bristles perfectly smudges the formula. The result: a subtle but incredibly sexy smoky look in just 2 steps!”
There are 5 shades available:
(description of shades are mine obviosly)
- 71 Smoked Brown – the most beautiful dark chocolate brown with shimmer, it reminds me of my HG Benefit shadows only a bit darker.
- 72 Dark Purple – gorgeous dark purple with shimmer, it looks amazing in the sunlight.
- 73 Deep Green – Deep Teal would be a better name for this shade, it’s a deep teal with blue/green undertones, amazing when blended.
- 74 Grey Shadow – quite a dark grey, the most shimmery shade out of all 5.
- 75 Intense Black – intense matte black.
I have to say that I loved all the colours a lot but I had to calm down and pick one so I’ve got #73 in Deep Green because that’s the most unique shade out of all (in my opinion). But this doesn’t mean that I won’t get more shades 😉
So what are my thoughts about the product?
Do you remember those super beautiful Bourjois blushes and eye shadows? Of course I had to get them and I’ve picked 32 Ambre D’Or blush for myself.
I am not sure if you can still find the products with this design but you can always get them with the regular design.
Why you may like this blush:
- Because of the design. This is actually the reason why I got it.
- There is a mirror and a small brush inside.
- This product is travel friendly.
- It’s a nice warm shade which is perfect for summer. It will look nice both on girls with fair and tanned skin.
- It has some shimmer in it so if you are a fan – this blush is for you.
- The price is very reasonable – £6.85.