Tag: Cedar Rose Blush
I have to say that I am a huge fan of cream products: blushes, highlighters, shadows, liners etc. And I am also a big fan of blushes. And, yes, I love cream blushes but there are several powder blushes that I really like.
So today I want to tell you about the powder blush that I totally love. And it is Blush Subtil by Lancome. This is how it looks like on the promo picture and I am showing you a promo picture because my blushes are in a set.
This is how 2 blushes that I’ve got look like:
- Cedar Rose
Why do I like this blush so much?
- First of all it is oil free which is very good, especially for summer.
- It is matte, so it won’t look horrible on your pores. And to be honest, I don’t really understand how can anyone like very shiny/with shimmer blushes and bronzers.
- Because it’s matte it gives you a natural finish.
- It’s easy to work with this blush and it’s easy to blend it.
- These particular blushes are from