Tag: fall 2013 nail polish
So what are the news in the nail polish world?
First of all, lacquer fans have to know that Armani just launched a line of their own varnishes, each retails for £20 and on the picture above you can see 503 Eccentrico.
The always original Ciate came up with the new innovative manicure kit -Feathered Manicure . Pictured above is “What A Hoot” which retails for £20. And, yes, you basically use real feathers for your mani. It’s up to you to decided whether this is your thing, or not.
Models Own are launching a new collection called Velvet Goth with five nail polishes (each is £5) which are described as “2D finish: matte yet sparkly at the same time, each shade applies glossy and dries down giving a multi-faceted effect.”
Each nail polish has a matching fuzzy velvet cap:
- Valerian – A rich
Usually when you think about Autumn collections, dark blue, burgundy, brown and similar shades come to mind.
This is why it was unexpected to see such a joyful and colourful collection for AW from butter LONDON. But I guess, it makes sense, since we those collections are put in July anyway.
So let’s take a look:
- Cake-Hole, an opaque, nearly neon pink crème nail lacquer. A pink so bright, it can’t be wrong!
- Cotton Buds, an opaque, pure white crème. Wear under your lacquer to make colours pop!
- Giddy Kipper, opaque, indigo
San Francisco is one of the most amazing cities in the World, so I am personally really excited to see the whole collection dedicated to it. And it’s the OPI’s Fall 2013 nail polish collection.
Also how beautiful are the promo images?
The shades are:
- A-Piers to Be Tan, I shore do like this chocolaty tan.
- Dining al Frisco, Just feast your eyes on this fresh-air blue!
- Haven’t the Foggiest, Can’t tell you why I love this misty gray…I just do!
- Peace & Love & OPI, This holographic sage and eggplant is far out!
- Keeping Suzi at Bay, There’s no holding back this assertive navy blue.
- Incognito in Sausalito, You better keep this almost-black blue under wraps.
- Lost on Lombard, Oh garn-et! I’m all