San Francisco is one of the most amazing cities in the World, so I am personally really excited to see the whole collection dedicated to it. And it’s the OPI’s Fall 2013 nail polish collection.
Also how beautiful are the promo images?
The shades are:
- A-Piers to Be Tan, I shore do like this chocolaty tan.
- Dining al Frisco, Just feast your eyes on this fresh-air blue!
- Haven’t the Foggiest, Can’t tell you why I love this misty gray…I just do!
- Peace & Love & OPI, This holographic sage and eggplant is far out!
- Keeping Suzi at Bay, There’s no holding back this assertive navy blue.
- Incognito in Sausalito, You better keep this almost-black blue under wraps.
- Lost on Lombard, Oh garn-et! I’m all turned around!
- I Knead Sour-Dough, Are you bready to wear this toasty warm brown?
- Muir Muir on the Wall, This trailblazing plum is the fairest of all.
- In the Cable Car-Pool Lane, Good golly, Miss Trolley, this rich burgundy takes me away!
- Embarca-Dare Ya!, Betcha can’t pass up this marvelous magenta.
- First Date at the Golden Gate, You and me and this shimmery ruby make three.
- It’s All San Andreas’s Fault, I’d move mountains to get this textured earthy taupe!
- Wharf! Wharf! Wharf!, Dog-gone it…fetch me that textured matte blue!
- Alcatraz…Rocks, There’s no escaping this arresting textured gray.