Tag: holiday 2010 nail polish
Have you seen the new China Glaze holiday 2010 collection Tis the time to be Naughty and Nice?
- Sugar Plums, plum shimmer with microglitter!
- Naughty and Nice, a deep, dark, wine shade.
- Mommy Kissing Santa, a deep, cherry-red shimmer…very pretty!
- Party Hearty, flecks of green, gold and red glitter. Perfect for layering!
- Jolly Holly, forest green shimmer and absolutely gorgeous!
- Peace on Earth, an olive-toned green shimmer.
Check out the Holiday 2010 Burlesque collection by OPI: a lot of glitter and shimmer!
Collection includes 12 shades:
- Bring On the Bling – A gold that glitter that’s beyond dazzling.
- Simmer & Shimmer – In this glitter bit of blue.
- Extra-va-vaganza! – This orange glitter is not for the shy.
- Glow Up Already! – You’re ready for this glittering green.
- Let Me Entertain You – Multi-talented fuchsia glimmer.
- Ali’s Big Break – This glowing red shimmer breaks through in style.
- Tease-y Does It – In this
Take a look at butter LONDON holiday 2010 collection.
So the colours from the collection are:
British Racing Green
Dark, “hunter green” that was the baskstage darling when used at this season’s shows
Treat yourself to this burnt red that is ever so festive.
Fairy Lights are what the English call small white Christmas tree lights. Be a beacon to