Tag: Hourglass blush
Hourglass just released a new version of their signature Ambient Lighting Palettes palettes, this time in a Rose Gold edition.
Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 Rose Gold, LE $80
The shades are:
• DIM LIGHT – a neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion
• DIFFUSED LIGHT – a soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and gives skin clarity
• LUMINOUS BRONZE LIGHT – a medium tan shade fused with Luminous Light for a softer, candlelit warmth
• SURREAL HALO (NEW) – a deep berry blush fused with Surreal Light for a vibrant flush of color
• PURE EFFECT (NEW) – a bright
Let’s take a look at the new releases by Hourglass and BECCA, both brand launched new blushes and bronzers for SS17. By the way, you can read my interviews with (former) Creative Directors of both brands here.
Hourglass added four new blush shades ($38) and two new bronzers shades:
- BRILLIANT NUDE – a deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow.
- EUPHORIC FUSION – a soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
- IRIDESCENT FLASH – a vivid magenta blush blended with Iridescent Strobe Light for an illuminating glow.
- INCANDESCENT ELECTRA – a cool peach blush blended with Icandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow.
The bronzers ($50) are:
I have recently featured two new cheek palettes for Spring 2017, and here are more beauties! And it’s not a surprise, who doesn’t want a glow/ youthful flush for the upcoming Spring season?
This will definitely be a big hit! It comes in a fun, signature Benefit packaging, and is also scented with the notes of pink grapefruit & vanilla.
Palette includes 3 shades:
- INCANDESCENT ELECTRA: A cool peach blush blended with Incandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow.
- BRILLIANT NUDE (NEW): A deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow.
- EUPHORIC FUSION (NEW): A soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
NARS Narsissist Unfiltered Cheek Palette, $59 from Sephora and
Pantone just announced their colour of 2015 this week – and it’s Marsala (PANTONE® 18-1438).
Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Colour Institute describes it the following way: “The naturally robust and earthy wine red hue ‘enriches our mind, body and soul, exuding confidence and stability.”
Here is the look that Sephora created in collaboration with Pantone, and I personally absolutely love the eye makeup!
They have actually created a special section where you can Shop all things “Marsala”.
And I’ve decided to share my top