Tag: Jo Malone value sets
I am still in love with the Jo Malone’s mini cologne set I’ve got myself as a Christmas present several years ago, which is why I always recommend getting them, as a present for yourself or a special friend.
This year the brand actually brought out two gorgeous looking collections, one with colognes, and the other one with colognes intense. It is as good as it gets, really.
Jo Malone Cologne Collection, £68/$110
- Zesty Lime Basil and Mandarin: fresh limes and zesty mandarin undercut by peppery basil and aromatic white thyme.
- Blackberry and Bay: deep, tart blackberry juice, just-gathered bay and brambly woods.
- Amber and Lavender: a subtle, spicy warm scent of petit grain, French lavender and amber.
- Peony and Blush Suede: a charming mix of peonies, red apple, jasmine, rose and gillyflower mingled with sensual blush suede.
- Wood Sage and Sea Salt: woody earthiness mixed with sage the sea.
Wood Sage and Sea Slat is the only cologne that I still don’t have, Peony and Blush Suede I’ve got for my Mum, and other three
Jo Malone is always a great option for Christmas gifts, this year is not an exception!
The brand has to offer some Limited Edition sets and some typical holiday scents. Let’s take a look.
Cologne Collection, $95
I would definitely get it (I already have such set from 2010) but as I already have three scents out of two, I’ll probably pass this time.
You get the following colognes: Lime Basil and Mandarin, Pomegranate Noir, Nectarine Blossom and Honey, Amber and Lavender and Blackberry and Bay.
The World of Jo Malone Collection, $165
Grapefruit Body and Hand Wash, Nectarine Blossom and Honey Body and Hand Lotion, Vitamin E Body Treatment Scrub, Lime Basil and Mandarin Cologne, Pomegranate Noir Travel Candle.
Travel Candle Collection, $95
English Pear and Freesia, Pomegranate Noir, Roasted Chestnut.
Fragrance Layering Collection, $60
Lime Basil and Mandarin Body and Hand Wash, Orange Blossom Bath Oil, English Pear and Freesia Body Creme
Pine & Eucalyptus