Tag: Kevin Aucoin eye shadows
If you are still looking for your perfect contouring product (if you even need it) – here are two palettes to consider, among so many others I have already posted about.
Kevin Aucoin The Contour Book The Art of Sculpting + Defining ($59 from Sephora)
Back in the days, KA contouring and highlighting products were among the very few available – so it is a classic already. In this palette you get:
- 0.08 oz The Celestial Powder in Candlelight
- 0.06 oz The Celestial Powder in Starlight
- 3 x 0.06 oz The Essential Eyeshadows
There is also a
Today I’d like to show you the new eye products from two luxury niche brands. While Rouge Bunny Rouge is one of my favourites, I haven’t tried anything Kevin Aucoin, as shocking, as that may sound, but I plan to change the situation in the near future!
So what are the new products?
First of all, Rouge Bunny Rouge released a brand new liner – Satin Eyeliner NOCTURNAL INK in three shades:
- Friesian– Sooth black with satin finish
- Dark Bay– Deep ebony brown with satin finish
- Blue Roan – Midnight petrol blue with satin finish
I have actually already posted a preview of this liner on my Facebook page, compared to my