So I thought I’d share the contents of this one. And of course, in the future, I will review the products that stood out for me. But right now I am looking forward to trying the donkey milk lotion, sheet mask and a pink lip balm.
Of course, the cutest product is the Holika Holika Dessert Lip Balm. I’ve got the shade 05 Plum Pink Cupcake which smells divine, and looks too cute. I am lucky that my 5 years old cousin hasn’t seen it yet.
Cleomee Anti-Wrinkle Donkey Lotion sounds promising, too, I am currently using the donkey milk soap I’ve bought it Greece, and it’s just the best, dry skin saviour.
Pure Simple Original Mask Sheet , apparently it
When it comes to Asian beauty products, I have to admit that I don’t know that many brands or products, maybe only the cult ones.
This is why I was very excited when I got the opportunity to try the famous MeMeBox which is a beauty box with hand-picked makeup and beauty products from Korea.
This month I was sent a Memebox Special #17 K-Style. It comes in a pink packaging and a pink box inside, very girly. So what products were selected to be a part of this release?
- RiRe Luxe Auto Gel Eyeliners in 04 Choco Brown and 07 Champagne
- A’pieu Full Of Nature Mascara
- Awesome Aqua Radiance CC Cream Complete Care Base, universal shade
- Bbia Pigment in 04 Sweet (there are two other shades which you can get)
- Shara Shara Feminine Single Blusher in CR01 Soft Coral (there is one other shades which you can get)
- Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Glow in 02 Juicy Orange (there are two other shades which you can get)
I have been wearing all of it on