Tag: Lancome AW2015
I really loved the video of Lisa Eldridge creating the look on Caroline de Maigret who collaborated with Lancome to bring out a AW 2015 makeup collection which is all about the Parisian chic.
Speaking of Parisian chic, I’ve had a book How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits written by Carloine and her girlfriends for some time now, and I should definitely read it at some point soon.
I am sure that I am not the only one who wants to play with the collection after watching this video… So what are the products?
Mes Incontournables de Parisienne, £55
- 4 eyeshadows: a matte rosewood, an iridescent bronze, an intense brown and a warm, subtly scintillating taupe
- 1 illuminator: its very pale pink
- 3 brow powders: light, medium and dark
- 1 blush: pink cream blush
- 2 expert brushes: the Yeux Traceur et Ombre features a flat tip to apply and blend the shadow for an elegant smoky eye, as well as a firm bevelled tip to apply monochromes or eyeliner. the eyebrow applicator includes a brush to structure the brow and a bevelled tip to accentuate the line. It can also be used to apply eyeshadow like a liner to lids.
Le Crayon Khôl, £17, 3 LE shades: