Tag: lipstick swatches
Several people told me that they found out about Inglot via Makeup4all, got several products and that they loved them. I am very happy about it as I like the brand myself and find some of their products truly amazing.
So today I am going to tell about one of my favourite product from them which I even included in my favourite lip products of 2010.
First of all I absolutely love the design, as you can see from the name it’s a slim lipstick with an elegant black package, looks very chic to me.
And what do I like about the lipstick? The formula obviously! It is a gel formula which easily glides on and doesn’t dry the lips out. I would even say that it is
I’ve promised to write a review about Rimmel lipstick that I bought last week. So here it is!
This is how the design looks like: hot pink package with Rimmel logo on top.
Think about getting it, too? Let me help you!
Why You Want to Get It:
- Pink Gossip is a bright pink that is great for summer.
- This lipstick stays on for several hours! If you are eating/drinking/kissing it doesn’t come off completely but you will have to apply it one more time.
- The pigmentation is great, you need only one layer to get the pefrect shade.
- The price is very reasonable (£5.99) and everyone can afford it.
- I love the finish which is described as “velvet appeal finish.”
- It has a hot bright pink design(although I don’t like pink, I know that most women do).
- It is a bit scented but I personally like it.
Why You May Not Want to Get It:
- If you have