Tag: liquid blush
I wrote about Daniel Sandler new Watercolour in POP last week and today I want to show you how it actually looks like applied.
I’ve been wearing it non-stop ever since I received mine. I can definitely see why is it called POP as it is a pretty pink shade which gives a pop of colour to your complexion. POP also contains silver shimmer which looks beautiful in real life and on the photos.
Daniel actually told me that it is his favourite shade. By the way, you can follow him on twitter for some great tips and more.
Here is a swatch. Can you see how
I have already reviewed several shades of the amazing Daniel Sandler Watercolour blushes but I have one more shade to show and the news about the brand new one.
The colour that I want to show you today is called Truth and is described as: “a barely there nude peach shade with flattering highlights of peach and silver to brighten very fair skins. Perfect for fair to medium skin toned ladies that get high colour; this shade won’t make you look hot and bothered. In fact, it will help disguise hot flushes. ”
This such a pretty shade for those that have fair skin. But it also looks amazing on a little darker skin tones. Right now I am a bit tanned but this shade still looks perfect. It really brightens up the complexion without being too obvious, it just gives this pretty peach tint to the cheeks.
Keep in mind that it has some
So I’ve been wanting Daniel Sandler’s Watercolour blush for some time already because it looks like something that I would really like.
This is how it is described:
“The award winning Watercolour liquid blush is the Hero product of the Daniel Sandler cosmetics collection.
Each Watercolour is 100% blendable, it can be worked onto skin and manoeuvred using the fingers to create beautiful colour-contoured cheeks.
The silicone-based, oil–free formulation is perfect for any skin type and creates a water resistant, sheer finish that needs no powder to set and lasts all day.”
Now the only problem is to choose the shade. Probably I will get the best-selling shade in Cherub (a delicate sheer, pastel pink). The price is £12.30 for 15ml.
When I saw BECCA’s holiday 2010 collection I knew that it will be mine! I’ve picked 2 sets for myself and here are my thoughts about the Beach Tint Trio.
So Beach Tints are:
- Beautiful stains for cheeks and lips which smell just like the fruit/berry it is named after.
- These are very small, only 7ml, but you actually need the smallest amount of product (which you will see on the photo below). The shade is buildable.
- Probably the best thing about the Beach Tints is that it looks very natural, just like your real blush. It is quite hard to go overboard with most of the shades. Just make sure that you blend the edges really well.
- It is not greasy. And doesn’t look streaky when it’s dry.
- When it’s put – it stays on for the whole day! BECCA is an Australian brand and the idea of this products is that you can wear it even on the beach to give yourself a natural blush and lip colour and it will stay on despite all the swimming and hot weather. Well, I didn’t have an opportunity to try it out myself (but I don’t wear makeup to the beach anyway) but it is snowing here right now and the blush stays on no matter what.
- I haven’t
Today I want to tell you about a famous Benefit product which is called Benetint and which is a rose-tinted lip & cheek stain. I love cream and liquid products so it’s not a surprise that I loved this one. I also like that you can use this one for lips and cheeks, yay for multipurpose!
I have a mini sized Benetint which I got in one of the famous Benefit sets.
So how does it work on your cheeks?
Use several drops on your cheeks and be sure that you blend them very fast until they drie. The good thing is that it doesn’t move at all and stays on for a very long time. It also gives you a very natural effect. This is a perfect product for winter because it gives you the natural blush as if you just came from a lovely walk in a snowy park (Oh, I can’t wait for such walks)!
How does it work on the lips?
The effect that Benetint gives