Tag: marie claire
I already made a post How to be Healthy and to look Beautiful:The Mediterranean Diet. And here is the list of top 10 Beauty Foods in Marie Claire version.
1. Wild salmon: A primo source for omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce skin inflammation, preventing redness, wrinkles, and loss of firmness. It’s also potent in antioxidants and vitamins B and D.
2. Low-fat yogurt: In one word, calcium. Good for strong bones, nails, and teeth. One cup of plain low-fat yogurt has more calcium than a glass of skim milk.
3. Oysters: The best source of zinc, period. Zinc helps build collagen, which supports the structure of skin and speeds up renewal and repair.
4. Blueberries: Full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories that prevent long-term cell damage.
5. Kiwifruit: Another good source of antioxidants, kiwis are also a great source of vitamin C and potassium, all which help prevent wrinkles.