I already made a post How to be Healthy and to look Beautiful:The Mediterranean Diet. And here is the list of top 10 Beauty Foods in Marie Claire version.
1. Wild salmon: A primo source for omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce skin inflammation, preventing redness, wrinkles, and loss of firmness. It’s also potent in antioxidants and vitamins B and D.
2. Low-fat yogurt: In one word, calcium. Good for strong bones, nails, and teeth. One cup of plain low-fat yogurt has more calcium than a glass of skim milk.
3. Oysters: The best source of zinc, period. Zinc helps build collagen, which supports the structure of skin and speeds up renewal and repair.
4. Blueberries: Full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories that prevent long-term cell damage.
5. Kiwifruit: Another good source of antioxidants, kiwis are also a great source of vitamin C and potassium, all which help prevent wrinkles.
6. Sweet potatoes: Chock-full of beta-carotene, something the body converts to vitamin A, which keeps skin smooth and is thought to protect against sun damage.
7. Spinach: This nutrient-dense leafy green is a great source of beta-carotene and lutein, which protects the eyes.
8. Tomatoes: Perhaps the only vegetable best eaten processed. Tomatoes are a major source of lycopene, a potent antioxidant also thought to protect against sunburn.
9. Walnuts: A key source of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E. The omega-3s found in walnuts also help fight against skin ailments like psoriasis and eczema.
10. Dark chocolate: Full of antioxidants and nutrients, cocoa (choose chocolate with at least 60 percent cocoa) increases blood flow to the skin, which in turn boosts hydration, smoothness, and protection against sun exposure.
And don’t forget to help me make this blog better. For this you just have to vote and leave your comment. Thank you!