Tag: mini products
I have been travelling quite a lot lately just for the weekends And, although you still want to get everything you may need, taking full-sized products is not the best option.
This is why I’ve kept a lot of mini-sized bottles and sample sized tubes/pots to re-use them. Here is an overview of what I like taking with me for a weekend-away.
1. Micellar Water (in Yves Rocher vanilla bottle) – this is Garnier’s one to remove my makeup. It is gentle and effective.
2. A good cleanser, Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm – my favourite one at the moment (in a small pot).
3. Day cream is REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream which is in a small pot, next to the cleanser. I’ve bought it some time ago, and should definitely review it soon.
4. Eye cream is Lumene SENSITIVE Comforting Eye Cream. It is not bad but not enough for my very dry skin.
5. Of course, I had to take the mini size of my Holy Grail oil from REN. I have re-purchased it three times, and if I could have only one skincare product -this would be it.
6. The night cream is also from REN, and it