Tag: no makeup makeup
I am very excited to let you know that I did a my first guest post for Rouge Bunny Rouge on how you can adapt some of the trends we saw on the AW13/14 Runway into real life with the brand’s wonderful products.
The first feature was about the “No Makeup Makeup” which is illustrated with the photos above from the following shows: Valentino, Balmain, Calvin Klein, DKNY, Isabel Marant, Issey Miyake, Viktor & Rolf.
To read my feature click here. And stay tuned for other parts about the accent on the eyes and lips!
Here is a gorgeous new natural look from Rouge Bunny Rouge. I am sure that pretty much everyone is going to love it as it is a beautiful example of a “no makeup” makeup.
It’s all about the flawless skin. The most interesting that for this look the Make Up Artist did no even use a foundation, only a mattifying primer and concealers.
Also a very important product in this look is the EYES WIDE OPEN Brightening Liner Duo which I actually have used for several months already but still haven’t written a full review. I will, as soon as I get a camera, unfortunately I don’t have one right now.
So here is the list of the products were used to create the look:
- DELIQUESCE Make-up Melt Cleanser
- METAMORPHOSES Mattifiying Primer
- NAKED DISGUISE Glide Concealer. See my review and swatches.
- FINE-SPUN LIGHT Luminous Skin Wand
- EYES WIDE OPEN Brightening Liner Duo
- SILK AETHER Long-lasting Cream Eye Shadow ‘Brocade Skipper’. See my review and swatches.
- SMITHEREENS OF STARS Eye Gloss ‘Angels Play’