Tag: opaque lip products
Here is a preview of the upcoming products from the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.
First of all, let’s take a look at their Spring 2013 makeup collection – Sci-Fi Lullabies. Since Spring is the time of transformation the brand suggests that we explore the dichotomy between two realities: what is truth and what is fantasy with the help of their new creations.
There are six new Lip Tars ($18):
- Batty, true black metallic
- Lovecraft, pink/lilac metallic
- Zhora, peach/gold metallic
- Pris, pallid metallic neutral
- Clockwork, burnished orange creme
- Annika, toned-up neutral peach
And six new Nail Lacquers ($10):
- Batty, midnight black with silver glitter
- Pond – true royal blue, satin
- Videodrome, greyed, vaguely teal blue, satin
- Electric Sheep, dreamy lavender with
If you are not a huge fan of the sheer textures in lipsticks you are gonna love these new products by ArtDeco and Bare Minerals.
Both products are promised to be vibrant and smooth with a glossy and opaque coverage and a long-lasting effect.
I haven’t tried them myself yet but I am really looking forward to as these look and sound amazing. And after seeing swatches I want pretty much all the shades of these gorgeous lip laquers.
Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing
- Courage, Warm Strawberry
- Fearless, Rosy mauve
- Bravado, Brick rose
- Strength, Red
- Free Will, Pink Nude
- Ambition, Fuchsia
- Moxie, Bright petal pink
- Charisma, Coral Pink