Tag: silver eye shadows
Today I want to show you 7 grey/silver/pewter eye shadows that I really like.
Some of them: Illamasqua , ArtDeco and Estee Lauder on the photo
So I will show you how those 7 shadows look swatched. This post is not really a review, just some swatches. But I already reviewed some of the products from this post and there is a link to the review if I have one!
I’ve also tried to choose different textures: cream shadows, powder shadows and even loose pigment.
The products that I’ve chosen are:
1. Rouge Bunny Rouge Loose Glitter Pigment Fire Drops in Night Wind Sailing, iridescent metallic pewter. You can get yours for £ 24 at zuneta.
2. ArtDeco #605 eye shadows, metallic silvery grey. You can read a detailed review here.
3. Urban Decay eye shadows in Gunmetal, gunmetal grey with silver glitter.
4. Urban Decay eye shadows in S&M, bright metallic silver
5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme in