Tag: Too Faced makeup
I am sorry about the lack of updates, work and life just got in the way, and I was away for a mini break at the end of last week which you already saw if you follow me on Instagram. But I have so many news to share and so many collections to post, so, hopefully, will be able to do that soon.
Let’s take a look at Too Faced makeup collection for Autumn 2016. I have already posted about the matte lipsticks, so here are all the other products. The photo above is actually from the brand’s Facebook page.
Brow Quickie Brush-On Fiber Gel ($22)
Brush-on fiber gel technology mimics real hair to shape and plump up brows with just one sweep. The buildable formula fills in missing gaps, while adhering to skin and hair for full, thick, naturally defined brows.
Available in Universal Taupe and Universal Brunette
Totally Cute Eye Shadow Collection ($39)
- 9 brand new shades in go-to neutrals and pops of colour
- Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 3 beauty looks to get you started
- Limited edition, Totally Cute sticker collection to customize your palette from illustrator and graphic artist @iscreamcolour.
Sketch Marker Liquid Art Liner ($20)
Inspired by Japanese Calligraphy Pens. Its formula acts as an
Too Faced released some cool new products as a part of their summer 2016 collection. Let’s take a look.
The coolest thing is definitely the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection ($49) with 18 shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and pops of purples. There is also a new shade of their heart shaped baked Sweetheart Blush ($30) – Perfect Flush.
I am personally loving the look of the Royal Oil ($35) obviously. It is a coconut body bronzer with mangosteen extract. It tints and conditions the skin.
As for face products, there is a Cocoa Contour Deep ($40) which is a contouring and highlighting kit with the following shades: Cocoa Butter Matte Banana Yellow, Medium Mocha Matte Warm Neutral Brown, Deep Mocha Matte Deep Brown, Cocoa Glow Soft Peach Shimmer and
Ready or not but it’s time for Summer collections. Time flies! It seems like it was New Year’s Eve only yesterday, and it is (almost) the end of March already.
My other personal favourites are:
Sugar Pop Eye Shadows ($36)
Eye shadow palette with macaroons on the cover, and sugary sweet shades inside would make any girl happy.
The Little Black Book Of Bronzers ( $49)
The brand’s bronzers are amazing, and the idea of a book is just perfect. This is all you’ll ever need in terms of bronzing.
Chocolate Soleil: Antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused matte bronzer that works on all skin tones, perfect for everyday contouring and creating an all-over deep tan.
Milk Chocolate Soleil: A lighter version of Chocolate Soleil that creates a more subtle, all-over warmth, perfect for those with lighter skin tones.
NEW Dark Chocolate Soleil: A darker version of Chocolate Soleil that’s perfect for more sculpted contouring, creating a more dramatic, deep matte bronzed look.
Snow Bunny: Four luminous shades blend together for just the right amount of sun-kissed, natural radiance.
Pink Leopard: Trio of skin-brightening and bronzing pigments that combine for a glorious all-over glow.
Beach Bunny: Custom-blend bronzer combines four sun kissed shades for a skin perfecting, summertime tan any time of year.
Endless Summer: Stay all day universal bronzer creates a
I am really loving this Too Faced summer 2012 makeup collection. It may even be my favourite one so far actually!
First of all, take a look at the Summer Eye Summertime Sexy Shadow Collection ($36)
What a great combination of colours! Perfect for summertime. Too Faced eye shadows are among my favourites so I really want this palette.
The Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System ($35) also looks promising. Too Faced describe product as a ‘three-step lash extension system that includes an activating mascara base and top coat and Flexistretch™ nylon lash fibers.’
Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo ($29) which gives your skin a beautiful glow and
Here is a preview of the Too Faced Holiday 2011 sets that are already available at Sephora (I think there will be more later) and I think that each one makes an amazing gift for a girl who loves makeup.
Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection ($186 Value), $52
This set comes playfully packaged in a large, mirrored, decorative palette with a pull-out drawer containing get-the-look cards.
- 15 x 0.03 oz Eye Shadows in In The Buff (matte ivory), Peach Fuzz (golden peach shimmer), Copper Peony (copper sun), Teddy Bear (matte taupe brown), Lovey Dovey (sable brown shimmer), Satin Sheets (golden pink champagne shimmer), Cut The Cake (lavender mauve shimmer), Party Girl (bright violet), Nice Ash (charcoal), Smolder (matte navy), Honeymoon (burnished gold shimmer), Label Whore (metallic brown with blue iridescent), Nice Stems! (golden clover), Cop A Teal (peacock blue), First Dance (matte deep purple)
- 0.14 oz Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (rich matte bronze)
- 0.14 oz Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder (sheer luminous soft gold)
- 2 x 0.08 oz Blush in Cocoa Rose (soft pink brown), Sweet Pink (fresh pink sheen)
- 0.35 oz Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
- Signature step-by-step instruction cards
Beautiful Dreamer Makeup Collection ($128 Value), $46
- 0.26 oz Sun Bunny Bronzing Powder & Who’s Your Poppy Blush Duo (satin suntan/ peachy pink sheen)
- 0.35 oz Eye Shadow Collection in Teddy Bear (matte taupe brown), Blonde Ambition (pale shimmering gold), Totally Toasted (bronze shimmer), Satin Sheets (golden pink champagne shimmer)
- 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance in Candlelight (golden sheen)
- 0.56 oz Pink Swan Lip Gloss (sheer sparkling pink)
- 0.4 oz Lashgasm Mascara in Black
- Pink Zip Cosmetic Case
In Your Dreams