Blush, especially cream and liquid blush, is something that I always want! No wonder that I am dreaming about this HD blush by Make Up For Ever, which is $25 at Sephora. I haven’t seen it in here yet.
What it is:
A cream blush that naturally sculpts and highlights the cheeks for a healthy glow.
What it does:
HD Microfinish Blush combines mattifying and reflecting powders to create a soft-focus effect for a radiant complexion. Its ultra-fine, second-skin texture blends seamlessly, imparting a healthy glow that’s hard not to notice.
- Innuendo(vibrant plum)
- Caught in the Act(bright raspberry)
- Truth or Dare(hot pink)
- Walk of Shame(bubblegum pink)
- Nip Slip(neutral pink)
- Quickie(salmon pink)
- One Too Many(peachy beige)
- PDA(pinky nude)
- In the Spotlight(nude)
- Skinny Dipping(light orange brown)
- Mistaken Identity(redwood brown)
- First Kiss(bright apricot)
- Smooth Talker(vibrant pale pink)
- Star Struc(pale peach)
I want several colours! It is such a big temptation but I already have a lot of blushes so I am struggling really hard not to get this one but we will see 🙂 And what about yourself?