I’ve been meaning to write this post for several weeks now but it’s better late than never. Actually it is not late anyway because this collection will be available only next Wednesday which is the 26th January.
This collection was created by my favourite Lisa Eldridge and this is how it is described:
“Inspired by St Tropez in the early 1960’s, the birthplace of the glamorous international jet set and Brigitte Bardot, the archetypal sex kitten, this collection focuses attention very much on the eyes – the key items being the three Gel Eyeliners and beautiful Eye Palette. When the strong liners and pretty shadows are combined with the pale pouty lip colours… the look is definitely more than a little 60’s Riviera starlet.”
- No7 Spring Eye Palette, £12.50 I am getting it!
“The eye shadow quartet contains the prettiest washes of ‘barely there’ beiges, corals, pinks, shimmering turquoises and sea greens all evocative of the Cote d’Azur.”
- No7 Spring Gel Eyeliners, in Blue, Turquoise and Black, £10.50
- No7 Spring Lipsticks, in Brigitte and Grace, £10.50 I am getting both! Love how they are described:
“Brigitte, the pale and pouty pink shade, looks amazing with a strong kitten eye whilst Grace, the warm and pretty pale coral evokes a feeling of the early 60’s. Peachy and pouty also looks fab with a strong eye.”
- No7 Spring Nail Polish, in Sugar(pink) and Spice (coral), £7.50
All products are limited edition.
I absolutely love this collection! I really do and I plan to get the eye shadow quad (pretty pastels for spring) and both lipsticks because they are just so beautiful! I would also love to get the blue and turquoise liners but I have to clam down a bit 😉 And isn’t the design just lovely?
Besides this collection there are also several new products which are:
- No7 Exquisite Curl (£13.00,available from the 26th of January 2011): A new mascara for beautifully curved and volumised, movie star lashes that you can’t help flutter
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation(£13.50, available from 29th December 2010): A foundation for flawless, million dollar skin
- No7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser with 5-Star UVA protection(£12, available from 23rd February 2011): The first natural looking skin protecting tinted moisturiser has now been upgraded with 5 star UVA technology and SPF15 protection to give you unbeatable protection against the no1 cause of skin ageing
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Day Hand Cream with 5-star UVA protection(£11.50, available from 26th January 2011): The first hand cream with No7’s proven P&PI ingredients and 5-star UVA protection to help your hands have a more youthful future
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Overnight Hand Cream(£12.50, available from 26th January 2011): An overnight solution for tired hands in need of a boost
I don’t buy a lot of things from No7 but this time I am super excited! And what about you?